Hotel Room Blocks for:
New to wedding room blocks? No worries! You’re not alone. Our comprehensive guide includes everything you need to know about setting up a hotel room block for your wedding.
Wedding room blocks at a glance
- Your wedding guests can book hotel rooms at lower pre-negotiated rates, sometimes with extra amenities and concessions.
- Courtesy room blocks are usually best for weddings, as there's no fee for unfilled rooms.
- Guaranteed room blocks require a financial commitment to book a percentage of the rooms, and sometimes also require a deposit to secure the room block.
- The booking agreement locks in the negotiated room rates, terms and any included concessions.
- Organizing a room block can be time consuming. Skipper makes it easier for you, plus it’s free!